Friday, October 21, 2022

one of the most vulnerable seats in the country

To put it more directly - if we lose this seat, Democrats lose the House Majority.
Future Forum PAC

Friends,

My name is Josh Harder, proud Future Forum Frontliner. I'm a husband, a new dad and a Congressman running for re-election in California's 9th district - one of the most competitive races in the country - and I'm so thankful to Future Forum for allowing me to send you this email today.

At 36 years, I'm one of the youngest people to ever serve in Congress, and not many folks thought we could do it by refusing corporate PAC dollars. We made history in 2018 when we flipped a Republican-held district and again in 2020 when I fended off a challenge from a Trump-loving Republican.

But this year, I'm in the toughest race yet with polls showing me tied with my extreme MAGA opponent Tom Patti. This race will decide who controls Congress this November, so I'm hoping you'll send in a generous donation to support my campaign and Future Forum today!


(That's me with my wife Pam and our daughter Lillian)

I believe my job in Congress is very clear: stay true to my progressive beliefs and be relentless in getting them accomplished. I'm a leading voice for campaign finance reform. A fighter against climate change. And I may have gone viral once or twice speaking truth to power against Trump (not sorry about that at all).

But because of my outspokenness, I'm a top target for MAGA Republicans this year. They're already spending millions of dollars attacking me because they know my district is one of the most competitive in the country.

To put it more directly - if we lose this seat, Democrats lose the House Majority.

And holding this seat won't be easy, but we can't afford to back down — not when so much of our progress and control of the House is at stake.

So please, send in a generous donation to support me and Future Forum today.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

$5 →
 
$15 →
$25 →
 
$50 →
$100 →
 
OTHER →

We're in this together, and we're ready to win.

— Josh


FFPAC Facebook Icon FFPAC Twitter Icon
Future Forum PAC is a coalition of young democratic members of Congress focused on issues and opportunities for the next generation. Will you help protect and expand our coalition in Congress by making a contribution today?
Future Forum PAC
DONATE
This email was sent to sandeep.s.dixit.dix44040@blogger.com because Future Forum PAC needs your help supporting the next generation of leaders. But, if you no longer wish to hear from us, you can unsubscribe here.

Future Forum PAC
PO Box 83142
Gaithersburg, MD 20883-3142
United States

Paid For By The Future Forum Political Action Committee And Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. Contributions To The Future Forum Political Action Committee Are Not Deductible For Federal Tax Purposes.

 

No comments: